Brooks and Kelly (above) were once both homeless and unwanted. I can’t imagine why anyone threw them away. But lucky for us, we adopted them and they are not a wonderful part of our family. Because pet overpopulation is a dire problem, we support pet adoption. We can spread the word about helping homeless pets. Won’t you join us on July 23rd for:
FOR DOG RESCUE
- Blog about a Dog Rescue related topic on July 23rd, 2012
- Add one of the badges below to your blog and help spread the word
- Interested in adopting a companion? Visit Petfinder or The Shelter Project.
- Donate to a local dog rescue organization
- Foster a dog
- Volunteer at a local shelter or rescue organization
- Share this post across all forms of social media and encourage others to participate!
Post one of these badges to help promote this event. Copy and paste–help yourself!