When blogging, I’m usually looking forward, thinking about what comes next, scheduling posts, reading books for reviews, etc. It’s not often that I take a look back. But now it’s time! Grouchy Puppy tagged me in Tripbase’s My 7 Links blog post project, created to unite bloggers of all types to highlight some of their favorite posts that deserve the spotlight. The idea is to post links in the 7 categories below… and then to nominate other bloggers to do the same.
I spent a good part of the afternoon looking back. So here it is, My 7 Links:
1. My most beautiful post: Kelly visits life sized sculptures.
I enjoyed photographing Kelly taking her place among these statues in downtown Albany NY.
2. My most popular post: The Dogs of Toy Story 3
For a post with 0 comments, analytics consistently shows this post about Slinky Dog and Buster as one of my most viewed, with many thousands of pageviews!
3. My most controversial post: A 6-Toed Puffin Retriever
Some found this unusual breed of dog beautiful. Some found his extra toes creepy.
5. A post whose success surprised me: Magical Mystery Mutt Tour
I had so much fun with this one! Will My Dog Hate Me, I Still Want More Puppies and Peggy’s Pet Place joined forces to present a fun dog breed guessing contest. The blog hop was great, and even resulted in a company offering us DNA test kits to try on our own dogs, and to give away!
6. A post I feel didn’t get the attention it deserved: Mouth to Muzzle first aid
Probably everyone should be familiar with basic first aid for their pets, including how to administer rescue breathing.
7. The post I am most proud of: 32 Simple Things You Do that Matter to Dogs.
It came from the heart.
Now, here are the bloggers I’d nominate to feature their own My 7 Links:
Thank you Grouchy Puppy!