10. Kelly will eat whatever I feed her. It’s up to ME to make the right choices.
9. If I pretend that green peppers are yummy, I might just be able to convince my dog, too.
8. Exercise can be fun. Really. Have you ever seen the joy of a dog chasing it’s tail?
7. Walking is much more enjoyable when doing it with a friend.
6. Part of getting fit means getting out of a boring routine. It’s good for both of us to play games and get active together!
5. Even though I don’t like bread crusts, Kelly doesn’t need to eat them all. It’s okay to throw them away.
4. Kelly and I both love ice cream. And we’ll still have some…just not every day.
3. Dogs wake up with a great attitude! I can apply that to motivate me in whatever I set out to do.
2. If I’m too busy to take my dog out for even a quick walk every day, I need to re-prioritize my schedule.
1. My dog deserves a healthy me!